Friday, May 8, 2009

Tangkap, tangkap. Jangan tak tangkap

I haven't blogged for a long time.

It's not that I want to pull down my site but I was so peeved off and utterly disgusted with the happenings in the (un)democratic Malaysia.

I had originally wanted to protest silently until a new government was installed in Perak. So I imposed upon myself a "no-blogging" rule until common sense prevails.

But it's not to be. It gets worse. I couldn't hold on any further. It gonna to explode. Yesterday's 7 May-hem in Perak forces me to come out from my self-imposed hiatus to demonstrate

how utterly disgusted I am
with


The Thief MB Zombie

for the way he upsurped power in Perak


with
The Musang IGP

for his inability to reduce petty crime (such snatch thefts)

and his Police Farce

pic fr antares

for their effectivness in

"Tangkap, tangkap. Jangan tak tangkap"

here



and many many more everywhere
it seems now that anybody can be "tangkap"
Tangkap, tangkap. Jangan tak tangkap
Tangkap, tangkap. Jangan tak tangkap
Tangkap, tangkap. Jangan tak tangkap

1 comment:

Polong Siang said...

Hallo,

Long time no hear la. Merajuk ke?

If I may add, the Thief Zombie is well aided by the police and civil servants in his quest for power.

Nothing and nobody can stop him now. Even the honourable Courts also are his co-horts now.

So how now, uh?

The only thing is to lie low until the next GE la.

Otherwise, Kerismuddin will unsheath his secret weapon - the Kamunting camp la.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin